Erica Campbell had listeners call in about how their pastors preached and blessed them with a message. One man mentioned that God moved him in such a way by speaking on giving up his only son to save us. It was a sacrifice that we will never forget about.
Another called spoke about having a strong spirit. You must have faith and joy as well as know God is there for you at all times. What did your pastor preach about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- J.J. Hairston Debuts “Thankful” & Shares His Journey To Becoming A Pastor During The Pandemic [INTERVIEW]
- Whole Foods Doubles Down On Banning Employees From Wearing BLM Masks At Work
- Orlando Brown’s Journey To Becoming Saved: From Drug Addiction To Faith-Based Rapper
- Ronnie Spector, Lead Singer Of The Ronettes, Dies At 78
- Financial Freedom Week: Anthony & Jhanilka Hartzog Talk About The Art of the Side Hustle [Listen]
- Janet Jackson Weighs In On Michael Jackson Controversy
What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com