We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Pastor Mike Todd Apologizes and Agrees His Demonstrative Sermon Was A Distraction
- Ne-Yo Lets You Know What To Expect For Urban One Honors Listen]
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com