Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Accused Of Cashing Out His Bank Account
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- National Voter Registration Day: How To Prepare For Election Day, Step By Step
- Shia Douglas Launches Beauty And Lifestyle Brand, Wife Of Creation
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Philly Barber Looking To Renovate Old RV To Give Haircuts To The Homeless
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com