Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Motown Gospel Artist Lexi Stops By The Sound of Praise
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – John 3:16
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off Stunning 50 Pound Weight Loss At Fitness Competition
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com