David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Philly Ms.Tootsie’s Owner, KeVen Parker Passes Away at 57
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- Retired PA Firefighter Arrested For Hitting Officers With Fire Extinguisher During U.S. Capitol Riots
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Rihanna Collaborates With Legendary Artist Lorna Simpson For The Jan/Feb Issue Of Essence
- Ashanti Smith Shares Her Side of The Story: Attacked at US Capitol Riots in Viral Video
- The 5 Best DIY Hair Masks For Kinky + Curly Hair
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges
- Aldis Hodge’s Pink Suit Is Just The Joy You Need Right Now
- Rockets Trade Harden To Brooklyn, Land Oladipo, Draft Haul In Massive Deal
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com