Pastor William McDowell is known for his amazing lyrics and voice, but now he’s showing you a different side to him. McDowell wrote a book titled, “It’s Happening.” The book is based upon a prayer that he said 20 years ago when he called out to God.
He mentioned that every single song he’s every written has been a call to God. McDowell knows that God is moving in his life as well as others. In 1997 he said that prayer and in 2017 it began to come together and was answered.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Michelle Williams And Chad Johnson Call It Quits
- Kym Lee Gets Your Red Carpet Look Together For Urban One Honors!
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Comedian Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host After Outcry Over Homophobic Tweets
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Students March In Support Of Embattled Temple Professor Marc Lamont Hill
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trial Scheduled In Landmark Pa. School-Funding Case