Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, April 19th, 2018!
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered 20 Years After He Called Out To God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #TheBig3 – Woman Dies When Jet Makes Emergency Landing In Philly, Police Dispatcher ‘Group Of Males’ Causing Disturbance At Starbucks + More!
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Watch Your Words
- GRIFF’s Prayer: What’s Up With This Weather? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Billboard Music Award Nominations Announced
- Your Voice Exclusive: BLM Activist Asa Khalif Talks Leading Starbucks Protest + Next Steps To Take
- Your Voice Exclusive: Minister Rodney Muhammad Talks Starbucks Controversy + What The People Are Demanding
- How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- #TheBig3 – Philly DA’s Office: Meek Mill Should Get A New Trial, Fox News’ Sean Hannity & More!