Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Philly ranks #4 on list of cities with most annoying neighbors
- White Woman Who Blocked Black Neighbor From Building Is Fired
- Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Little Known Black History Fact: Clarence Thomas Vs. Anita Hill
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 15th, 2018!
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo