Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Your Voice Exclusive: Actress Vivica A. Fox Talks Her New Book “Every Day I’m Hustling”
- Your Voice Exclusive: City Controller Rebecca Rhynhart Talks Plans To Audit Philadelphia’s Parking Enforcement
- Your Voice Exclusive: Former Philadelphia Mayor Wilson Goode Talks His New Book “Black Voters Mattered: A Philadelphia Story” With Solomon Jones
- Chicago police release body camera footage of fatal officer-involved shooting that prompted protests
- Trump meets Putin, predicts they will have an ‘extraordinary relationship’
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- ‘Coupon Carl’ Calls Cops On Black Woman At CVS Because He Believed Her Coupon Was Fake
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, July 16th, 2018!
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role