Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels’ Defrauded FEMA Of $18K
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: US Coast Guard Lieutenant Accused Of Being A Domestic Terrorist Appears In Court For First Time
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Empire Actor Jussie Smollett Surrenders To Chicago Police, Charged With Staging January Attack
- Solomon and Jay Talk Politics On The #BlackBald Podcast
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Delaware State Police Officer Draws Gun During Traffic Stop Involving Black Driver
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry