Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, April 19th, 2018!
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered 20 Years After He Called Out To God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #TheBig3 – Woman Dies When Jet Makes Emergency Landing In Philly, Police Dispatcher ‘Group Of Males’ Causing Disturbance At Starbucks + More!
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Watch Your Words
- GRIFF’s Prayer: What’s Up With This Weather? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Billboard Music Award Nominations Announced
- Your Voice Exclusive: BLM Activist Asa Khalif Talks Leading Starbucks Protest + Next Steps To Take
- Your Voice Exclusive: Minister Rodney Muhammad Talks Starbucks Controversy + What The People Are Demanding
- How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- #TheBig3 – Philly DA’s Office: Meek Mill Should Get A New Trial, Fox News’ Sean Hannity & More!