Lynn Richardson is back and helping everyone with their finances. She spoke about how people need to stop hiding from financial problems. Call credit card companies and more to discuss how you can lower interest, make payments and more.
Many believe that filing bankruptcy can be bad, but it helps you to build wealth and regain it. Don’t be ashamed talk about it with your spouse and go over your finances. She also mentioned that after filing you can purchase a home within a year. Listen if you need some financial help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- RIP Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson: GoFundMe Launches As Fans Mourn Latest ‘Friday’ Star To Die
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- HBCU Alumna Aims To Increase Representation In The Film Industry Through Scholarship Competition
- Philly Schools May Be Bringing The National Guard To Help Drive Buses
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Dr. Willie Jolley’s Motivational Minute: Face It and Fix It
- Jekalyn Carr Testifies To God’s Strength With New Single “My Portion”
- Student-Athlete Dies From Tragic Elevator Accident In HBCU Dorm
- CDC Asks 80 Million Unvaccinated Americans Not To Travel Labor Day Weekend
- Lecrae To Host New Web Series ‘Protect The Bag’ Promoting Financial Health
Lynn Richardson Dispels The Stigma Of Bankruptcy [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com