Have you’ve ever been so angry it made you lose it? Erica Campbell spoke about being upset by things, but not sinning. You must not let the anger make you someone that you aren’t.
Don’t let revenge sit in your hurt and react out bad. Balance yourself and get through those frustrations. Work towards finding a solution to your issues and remember to remain calm.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- RIP Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson: GoFundMe Launches As Fans Mourn Latest ‘Friday’ Star To Die
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- HBCU Alumna Aims To Increase Representation In The Film Industry Through Scholarship Competition
- Philly Schools May Be Bringing The National Guard To Help Drive Buses
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Dr. Willie Jolley’s Motivational Minute: Face It and Fix It
- Jekalyn Carr Testifies To God’s Strength With New Single “My Portion”
- Student-Athlete Dies From Tragic Elevator Accident In HBCU Dorm
- CDC Asks 80 Million Unvaccinated Americans Not To Travel Labor Day Weekend
- Lecrae To Host New Web Series ‘Protect The Bag’ Promoting Financial Health
Faith Walking: Be Angry But Sin Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com