Are things just not going right in life? Erica Campbell spoke about a prank that some kids played on their family member. Everywhere he went he smelled something and then found out it was him because they put something stinky on him.
Erica mentioned that sometimes you can change the people you are around, environment and things still will be wrong because you might be the problem. She also said sometimes we have to check ourselves. Our hearts aren’t right, attitudes aren’t good and we must address that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- RIP Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson: GoFundMe Launches As Fans Mourn Latest ‘Friday’ Star To Die
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Passes Away
- HBCU Alumna Aims To Increase Representation In The Film Industry Through Scholarship Competition
- Philly Schools May Be Bringing The National Guard To Help Drive Buses
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Dr. Willie Jolley’s Motivational Minute: Face It and Fix It
- Jekalyn Carr Testifies To God’s Strength With New Single “My Portion”
- Student-Athlete Dies From Tragic Elevator Accident In HBCU Dorm
- CDC Asks 80 Million Unvaccinated Americans Not To Travel Labor Day Weekend
- Lecrae To Host New Web Series ‘Protect The Bag’ Promoting Financial Health
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Faith Walking: Everything Stinks [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com