Erica Campbell spoke about being broke. She remembers being young and working many jobs just to survive. Erica talked about how everyone isn’t rich and it’s all apart of the process.
If you are over spending and not budgeting then that’s a problem you need to work on. People also shouldn’t compare themselves to what others have and not bash themselves for not being where they want to be. Make a plan, be smart and keep going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- Monday Monday: Anthony O’Neal Shares 3 Tips on How To Thrive in a Recession
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Tyler Perry Explains Why He Keeps His 7-Year-Old Son Aman Out Of The Spotlight
- Tyler Perry to Preview “A Jazzman’s Blues”
- CeCe Winans Makes Room for Three More Trophies at the 37th Annual Stellar Awards
- GRIFF’s Joys & Concerns Featuring Pastor Mike Jr. “I Feel A Breakthrough”
Faith Walking: Being Broke Ain’t A Crime [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com