Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Trump Says He’ll Be A Dictator Only On “Day One” If Elected On Sly Fox News
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Daddy Yankee Retires From Music To Dedicate His Life To Jesus
- DEA Informant Joseph Vincent Pleads Guilty To Involvement In Jovenel Moïse Assassination Plot
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Lady B Says Hip-Hop Genre ‘Will Never Be Topped’
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- Top places to visit in Philly for Christmas: Craftsman Row Saloon
Love Talking: Your Kids See How You Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
NFL Likely to Take Action After Eagles Director of Security Was Involved in a Player Altercation
What Happened To Shakeira Rucker? Black Mother’s Body Found In Florida Storage Unit
A Sound That Defines A People: Henry Louis Gates Jr. Announces New PBS Series ‘GOSPEL’
3 ‘Karens’ And A ‘Karen’ Cop: These Viral Videos Show Why Racial Profiling Reports Still Matter
God Comes Through | Ericaism
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction