Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, June 19th, 2018!
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Gratefulness!
- A Gospel Music Museum Is Planned For Chicago’s South Side
- Are You Uncomfortable Taking Uber Or Lyft? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell’s New Song With Jason McGee Premiering On “We’re The Campbells”
- Ericaism: God Forgives. You Should Too. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Meek Mill Is Back In Philadelphia Courtroom
- ‘Enough is enough’: Philly school unions boiling over assaults on staff
- Pressure mounts for Trump to address family separations at border
- Pa. report to document child sexual abuse, cover-ups in six Catholic dioceses
Erica Campbell [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell1 of 19
2. Erica Campbell2 of 19
3. Erica Campbell3 of 19
4. Erica Campbell4 of 19
5. Erica Campbell5 of 19
6. Erica Campbell6 of 19
7. Erica Campbell7 of 19
8. Erica Campbell8 of 19
9. Erica Campbell9 of 19
10. Erica Campbell10 of 19
11. Erica Campbell11 of 19
12. Erica Campbell12 of 19
13. Erica Campbell13 of 19
14. Erica Campbell14 of 19
15. Erica Campbell15 of 19
16. Erica Campbell16 of 19
17. Erica Campbell17 of 19
18. Erica Campbell18 of 19
19. Erica Campbell19 of 19
Love Talking: Your Kids See How You Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com