Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, March 22nd, 2018!
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Congressional District Candidate Dr. Kevin Johnson
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]