Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- PuffCo Founder Roger Volodarsky Talks PuffCon, The Future Of Cannabis & More
- Tony! Toni! Tone! Talk New Tour, Upcoming Album & Reuniting After 25 Years
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Nia Long Slams Boston Celtics For The Lack Of Sensitivity On Ime Udoka Scandal
- Usher Almost Serenaded Gabrielle Union At His Paris Concert, But No “Smoke” With Dwyane Wade
- BET & Mass Appeal Debut ‘Welcome To Rap City’ Doc
- EU Blames Elon Musk’s X For Russian Disinformation Spike
- Actor Who Played Lotto In Eminem’s ‘8 Mile’ Passes Away
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
What are the benefits of having faith?
NFL Confirms Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Viral Philadelphia Influencer ‘Meatball’ Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Rudy Giuliani Says He Left 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early Because Kamala Harris Was There
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men