Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, March 22nd, 2018!
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Congressional District Candidate Dr. Kevin Johnson
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]