Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Are You Uncomfortable Taking Uber Or Lyft? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell’s New Song With Jason McGee Premiering On “We’re The Campbells”
- Ericaism: God Forgives. You Should Too. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Meek Mill Is Back In Philadelphia Courtroom
- ‘Enough is enough’: Philly school unions boiling over assaults on staff
- Pressure mounts for Trump to address family separations at border
- Pa. report to document child sexual abuse, cover-ups in six Catholic dioceses
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, June 18th, 2018!
- Apple Makes Moves With Oprah Winfrey
- Where Is My Father