GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, June 18th, 2018!
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Representing For Men’s Health #REPRESENT
- Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Seeks Presidential Pardon
- Alicia Keys Announces Formation Of Music Industry Group
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, June 15th, 2018!
- Father’s Day Spending Could Reach $15.3 Billion This Year
- Breaking: N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Sweeping Violations
- Philadelphia Eagles to receive Super Bowl championship rings
- Camille Cosby Is Showing All The Signs Of Preparing To End Her Marriage To Bill Cosby
Black Panther Stars Make A Stylish Statement On The Red Carpet At The 2018 Oscars [PHOTOS]
1. LUPITA NYONG’O, WINSTON C. DUKE, DANAI GURIRA1 of 11
2. LUPITA NYONG’O, WINSTON C. DUKE, DANAI GURIRA2 of 11
3. LUPITA NYONG’O AND DANAI GURIRA3 of 11
4. LUPITA NYONG’O AND DANAI GURIRA4 of 11
5. CHADWICK BOSEMAN5 of 11
6. DANAI GURIRA6 of 11
7. DANAI GURIRA7 of 11
8. LUPITA NYONG’O8 of 11
9. WINSTON DUKE9 of 11
10. DANIEL KULUUYA10 of 11
11. DANAI GURIRA, DANIEL KALUUYA, AND LUPITA NYONG’O11 of 11
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com