GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- PuffCo Founder Roger Volodarsky Talks PuffCon, The Future Of Cannabis & More
- Tony! Toni! Tone! Talk New Tour, Upcoming Album & Reuniting After 25 Years
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Nia Long Slams Boston Celtics For The Lack Of Sensitivity On Ime Udoka Scandal
- Usher Almost Serenaded Gabrielle Union At His Paris Concert, But No “Smoke” With Dwyane Wade
- BET & Mass Appeal Debut ‘Welcome To Rap City’ Doc
- EU Blames Elon Musk’s X For Russian Disinformation Spike
- Actor Who Played Lotto In Eminem’s ‘8 Mile’ Passes Away
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
What are the benefits of having faith?
NFL Confirms Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Viral Philadelphia Influencer ‘Meatball’ Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Rudy Giuliani Says He Left 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early Because Kamala Harris Was There
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men