All of us have heart problems, Erica Campbell explains. Disappointments, let downs and heartbreak don’t just come from relationships. Things just don’t always go the way we want them too. One time, Erica Campbell recalls being really sad after a break-up. She opened up her bible to a random page, and the message she got was John 14:1: “let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me.”
You can’t changed what happened, but you can change how you respond to it. So speak life and God’s word over your situation, and He’ll take care of you and everything concerning you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #March4Philly ‘March For Our Lives’ Rallies Take Place Across City & Country For Gun Control
- SNOOP DOGG On Praise? Yes, on Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell! And Yes – THAT Snoop Dog! Listen!
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Talks To Adam Bruckner About The “Philly Special”
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Talks To Dr. Timothy Golden
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Watch: Operation Q To The Rescue
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Minister Rodney Muhammad
- #TheBig3 – Meek Mill’s Arresting Officer Stole Cash And Lied According To Police Report, Congressional Negotiators Reach $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill & More!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, March 23rd, 2018!