All of us have heart problems, Erica Campbell explains. Disappointments, let downs and heartbreak don’t just come from relationships. Things just don’t always go the way we want them too. One time, Erica Campbell recalls being really sad after a break-up. She opened up her bible to a random page, and the message she got was John 14:1: “let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me.”
You can’t changed what happened, but you can change how you respond to it. So speak life and God’s word over your situation, and He’ll take care of you and everything concerning you. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Philly Celebrates JUNETEENTH This Weekend! Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Next Year
- Your Voice Exclusive: Attorney General Josh Shapiro Talks New Family Separation Policy
- New Task Force to Focus on Philly’s Missing Millions
- Disney making $70.3 billion counterbid for Twenty-First Century Fox
- 53 years after Juneteenth, black and brown people are still dehumanized in America
- More than 600 members of Jeff Sessions’ church just charged him with violating church rules
- U.S. withdraws from U.N. Human Rights Council over perceived bias against Israel
- Black Music Month: James Cleveland
- Ronnie DeVoe Wins Father’s Day: See The Adorable Pics