Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Temple Alum Breaks World Record For Creating The Largest Drawing Made By One Individual
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- D’Angelo Was Supposed To Battle Maxwell On Valentine’s Day For Verzuz
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Lady Gaga Offers $500K Reward For Stolen French Bulldogs After Her Dog Walker Is Shot
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
Relationship Talk: Are You Showing Love And Compassion To Others? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com