In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn did something really special. He surprised her with a sweet, honest and vulnerable post about her Instagram. This public declaration of love is invigorating, Erica explains. Public affirmation adds strength to the relationship, no matter what kind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, April 20th, 2018!
- Verletta White Voted As New Baltimore County Schools Superintendent
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, April 19th, 2018!
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- White Woman Who Called Cops On The Black Men At Starbucks Breaks Her Silence
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- In Remembrance: These Teens Honor Their Parents In A Special Way For Prom
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6