Erica Campbell talks about the “Motherly Love” special she got together with her siblings to tape. They all reminisced about how amazing their mom was growing up, and they actually made their mom shed tears! In Psalms 127, it says,”behold, children are a heritage from the Lord.”
They explained to their mom that all the accomplishments they have made are hers, because she is where it all comes from. That time they spent together was priceless, Erica says, because the enemy can’t touch that! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Elements of Inspiration: 5 Days of Inspiration
- Your Voice Exclusive: Omar Barlow Explains Why The Eastern University Academy Charter School Should Stay Open
- Bill Cosby Found Guilt On All Counts
- Your Voice Exclusive: Beverly Wylie-Smith Talks The Yearly Prom Extravaganza
- Your Voice Exclusive: Rev. Dr. Larry Anderson Talks Community Forgiveness & Restoration
- Secure The Bag “Text & Win Contest”
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #TheBig3 – Meek Mill Released From Prison, Cosby Jury Begins Deliberation + More!