GRIFF says Bishop Eddie Long gave him a book because he knew GRIFF was trying to be a righteous man. It would take him some time to actually open the book, GRIFF says, but eventually he did. GRIFF looks back on all the things he has been through this last year.
GRIFF talks about always wanting to be better, and not just in general, every day. Last year, when he found he wasn’t going to get a tax return, he was livid. This year, he didn’t get a tax return yet again. This year, however, his response is way different, and it’s indicative of all the growth he has worked toward manifesting itself.. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Unwanted Subject’: What Led A Kirkland Yogurt Shop To Call Police On A Black Man
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Saints 48, Eagles 7: Birds Embarrassed In New Orleans
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, November 19th, 2018!
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Scripture For The Week “God, We Thank You”
- Prayer Requests “Prayers of Thanks and Praise”