GRIFF says Bishop Eddie Long gave him a book because he knew GRIFF was trying to be a righteous man. It would take him some time to actually open the book, GRIFF says, but eventually he did. GRIFF looks back on all the things he has been through this last year.
GRIFF talks about always wanting to be better, and not just in general, every day. Last year, when he found he wasn’t going to get a tax return, he was livid. This year, he didn’t get a tax return yet again. This year, however, his response is way different, and it’s indicative of all the growth he has worked toward manifesting itself.. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Councilwoman Maria Quinones Sanchez talks soda tax with Solomon Jones
- Solomon interviews DA Larry Krasner
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: SNL And The President
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Six Deaths Of Men Tied To Ferguson Protests Alarm Activists
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Tony Williams To Announce Mayoral Rematch With Jim Kenney
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]