The winter Olympics has come to a close, and the United States states comes out of the games with lots of good news. Among them is the fact that USA took home the gold in curling for the first time ever.
After musing about the fact that long-running cartoon, “The Simpsons,” predicted this win years ago, GRIFF breaks down why this is such a major accomplishment. Check out this exclusive clip from the trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Money Money: Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche Shares Tips On Educating Kids About Money
Why The USA Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Is A Big Deal [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com