You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Forman Mills Hiring Day Closing Event [DETAILS HERE]
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday
- ‘Friends First’ | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com