You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- First Lady Michelle Obama Adds More Cities To “Becoming” Book Tour
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Wednesday, December 12th, 2018!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, December 11th, 2018!
- [WATCH] NYPD Violently Snatches Black Mother’s 1-Year-Old From Her Arms For Sitting On The Floor
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Juan And Lisa Winans Talk New Christmas Album “A Little Soul For Christmas”
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 107.9 Isn’t Leaving – We Are Just Now on HD 2 Channel (Learn How To Listen Here)
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard
Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com