Author and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. Priscilla talked about being someone who is giving or “pouring out” a lot, as a married mother of three running her own ministry full time. But women in general are constantly giving, so she shares how she stays replenished by keeping a circle of women around her who have been where she is and can help her walk through it.
Priscilla also sweetly gushes about her marriage, and feeling blessed to be with a man who not only is there for her, but is secure in releasing her to do what God has called her to do. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #March4Philly ‘March For Our Lives’ Rallies Take Place Across City & Country For Gun Control
- SNOOP DOGG On Praise? Yes, on Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell! And Yes – THAT Snoop Dog! Listen!
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Talks To Adam Bruckner About The “Philly Special”
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Talks To Dr. Timothy Golden
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Watch: Operation Q To The Rescue
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Minister Rodney Muhammad
- #TheBig3 – Meek Mill’s Arresting Officer Stole Cash And Lied According To Police Report, Congressional Negotiators Reach $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill & More!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, March 23rd, 2018!