For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Show Compassion! [Audio]
- “Creed 2” In Theaters November 21!
- PJ Morton Talks About His New Christmas CD – “Christmas With PJ Morton” [Audio]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, November 16th, 2018!
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Isan Elba Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- Richard Smallwood Heads To Harvard For One Special Night
- Beyonce Ends Partnership With Topshop Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: It’s official: Alan Butkovitz Is Running For Mayor Of Philadelphia