For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman and Harvey Weinstein face sex allegations
- All Lanes Reopen After Large Car Fire On Interstate 95 In Philadelphia
- Breaking News: Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape And Sex Abuse In Cases Involving 2 Women
- Your Voice Exclusive: Paul Hetznecker Talks Civil Rights Perspective Of New NFL Anthem Policy
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Your Voice Exclusive: OJ Spivey On The NFL’s National Anthem Policy
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- #TheBig3 – Officers Disciplined In Arrest Of NBA’s Sterling Brown, Federal Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Users On Twitter + More!
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed