For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter-2-Win: Stellar Awards Flyaway Contest
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trump Intends To Sign Border Deal To Avoid Another Shutdown
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Judge Finds Manafort Lied To Investigators In Russia Probe
- Black Celebrity Couples In It For The Long Haul
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God