Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Show Compassion! [Audio]
- “Creed 2” In Theaters November 21!
- PJ Morton Talks About His New Christmas CD – “Christmas With PJ Morton” [Audio]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, November 16th, 2018!
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Isan Elba Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- Richard Smallwood Heads To Harvard For One Special Night
- Beyonce Ends Partnership With Topshop Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: It’s official: Alan Butkovitz Is Running For Mayor Of Philadelphia
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com