Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #TheBig3 – Armed Deputy Who Failed To Confront Gunman At Florida School School Resigns & More!
- #TheBig3 – Trump Suggest Arming Teachers As Solution To Increase School Safety & More!
- Tisha Campbell Martin Files For Divorce
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Andra Day’s ‘Stand Up For Something’ vs Snoop Dogg’s ‘Blessing Me Again’
- 7 Times Michelle Obama’s Tweets Have Inspired You And Shut Down Melania Trump’s
- Tyler Perry Comes To The Rescue Of A Church In Need
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]