Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman and Harvey Weinstein face sex allegations
- All Lanes Reopen After Large Car Fire On Interstate 95 In Philadelphia
- Breaking News: Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape And Sex Abuse In Cases Involving 2 Women
- Your Voice Exclusive: Paul Hetznecker Talks Civil Rights Perspective Of New NFL Anthem Policy
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Your Voice Exclusive: OJ Spivey On The NFL’s National Anthem Policy
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- #TheBig3 – Officers Disciplined In Arrest Of NBA’s Sterling Brown, Federal Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Users On Twitter + More!
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com