In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Joe Biden Joins 2020 Presidential Race
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]
- Saint Russell Wilson Gifts Fellow Seahawks Players With Amazon Stock
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book