In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Remembering Victims Of Florida Shooting From A Momma’s Perspective
- Jury Awards $37M To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: This Ain’t That “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Do We Equip Our Children To Deal With Tragedy? [EXCLUSIVE]