In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]
- Philly Celebrates JUNETEENTH This Weekend! Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Next Year
- GRIFF Shares His Favorite Moments From “We’re The Campbells”: Episode 1 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Your Voice Exclusive: Attorney General Josh Shapiro Talks New Family Separation Policy
- Report: Department Of Homeland Security Drafts Order To End Migrant Family Separation
- New Task Force to Focus on Philly’s Missing Millions
- Disney making $70.3 billion counterbid for Twenty-First Century Fox
- 53 years after Juneteenth, black and brown people are still dehumanized in America