Erica Campbell talks about the language kids use when their parents ask them if they’ve done chores, and they haven’t. It usually starts with a “well…” Similarly, when Erica & Tina were newly signed, Warryn used to tell the record label to strengthen your bottom line.” It’s important to stand strong in who you are and what you believe, and you can do that with your words.
Use power language; words that are strong, sure, and affirming. Words show that you know what you’re talking about. When you communicate with uncertainty, then the people around you won’t be certain either. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardwick Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- Money Monday With Clyde Anderson: Top Three Habits That Are Preventing You From Creating Wealth
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
Ericaism: Use Your Power Language [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com