Erica Campbell talks about getting used to having a personal trainer again. Amidst the discomfort of approaching new and old physical challenges, Erica had to tell herself- “I’m not doing this because I want to, I’m doing it because I have to.”
Telling herself that she has to do fueled her more than anything, but it reminded her that she has to be healthy and fit for her life and for God- there is no other option. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For A Netflix Project
- SOP Memory Scripture For The Week – Psalm 37:5
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: New Evidence Suggests Jussie Smollett Orchestrated Attack
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Old-School’ Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Deleted Years’ Worth Of Cell Phone Text Messages
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 11-Year-Old Arrested After Refusing To Stand For Pledge Of Allegiance
- Enter-2-Win: Stellar Awards Flyaway Contest
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
Ericaism: I Do It Because I Have To [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com