Whether it’s low-self esteem or high self-esteem it’s still self-centered; it’s still about the ego. Erica Campbell reminds us, the bible says we should have no other God other than God himself. God created us for intimacy with him, but somewhere along the line we often get caught up with ourselves and all the other nonsense that can flood into our consciousness.
God wants to heal and deliver us and supply all of our needs. But if we’re more into the culture than the kingdom, we are blocked from God with what we need, what we want and what people think about us. Get you eyes off yourself- it’s about God! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- #TheBig3 – Rae Carruth Apologizes For Death Of Pregnant Girlfriend, Seeks Custody Of Son & More!
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Nathan & David [EXCLUSIVE]
- Serena Williams Reveals She ‘Almost Died’ Giving Birth to Her Daughter
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Things Women Yell At Michael B. Jordan During “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here’s Everyone Charged In The Trump Russia Investigation
- Erica Campbell Shares The Joy Of Seeing Her Kids React To “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Arming Teachers And Police At Schools Is The Last Thing Black Students Need
- Love Talking: What You Want From Your Relationship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Spiritual Appetite [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]