Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 13:11, which says “When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child… when I became a man, I did away with childish things.” When all of your actions are solely for the purpose of getting a reaction from someone else, that’s childish. When you fall a part if you don’t get away, or point fingers and refuse to take the blame, that’s childish.
Instead, the bible says we have to behave as examples for others. Live your life; don’t place the value of your self-worth on what somebody else says. You’ve got to know who you are, and behave accordingly. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Malcolm X’s Daughter Ilyasah Shabazz To Produce TV Series About His Coming Of Age Story
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- #BlackGirlMagic: Atlanta Teens Become First Black Girl Duo To Win Harvard’s Debate Competition
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister