Janet Dollar has been in the comedy ministry for ten years! She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about celebrating three years of marriage to her husband, and who she says is “real country,” but handy as well. She talks about how he fixes things around the house and in her car for her, and why she says he’s a “carpenter like Jesus.” With Valentine’s Day around the corner, she says her husband gives her “unconventional” gifts.
Janet talks about when she realized that comedy was also her ministry, and the little things she asks God for before she goes onstage. She also talks about being nervous when GRIFF’s ten-year-old daughter opened up for her at one of her comedy shows recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, March 22nd, 2018!
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Congressional District Candidate Dr. Kevin Johnson
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]