Esther is a group comprised of four praise & worship leaders Jill, Trameka, Joi & Dechandra. They have shared the stage with Todd Dulaney, James Fortune, Casey J and more. Jill & Trameka talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about their new song, “Love.” Jill explains how she wrote the song after being so inspired when the producer brought the track to her. They also talk about meeting years ago while singing together with a band called Praise Connection, and how, when it was time to form a group together, everything fell into place.
Jill and Trameka also discuss why, after praying about a name for their band, they settled on the name Esther. Tramika says she believes that name choice came from a reminder from God that “we all have a mission to accomplish.” Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Operation Q To The Rescue
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Minister Rodney Muhammad
- #TheBig3 – Meek Mill’s Arresting Officer Stole Cash And Lied According To Police Report, Congressional Negotiators Reach $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill & More!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, March 23rd, 2018!
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Braxton Sisters Make It Clear That Discussing Tamar & Vince’s Relationship Is Not Off Limits
- Holy Grounds! Jekalyn Carr’s ‘On The Cross’ vs Vashawn Mitchell’s ‘He Rose’
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa