Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Four Found ‘Executed’ In West Philly Basement
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 5,000 Inmates With Hepatitis C Sued Pa. Prisons
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email To Send Hundreds Of Emails About Government Business Last Year
- “Revival!” Hits Theaters December 7 Starring Mali Music
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Unwanted Subject’: What Led A Kirkland Yogurt Shop To Call Police On A Black Man
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Saints 48, Eagles 7: Birds Embarrassed In New Orleans
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, November 19th, 2018!
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl