Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Drake Has Plans for “God’s Plan”
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, August 17th, 2018
- Aretha Franklin’s family releases a statement after she passes
- Coaches, friends mourn slain Imhotep track star headed for Penn State
- A Condolence Letter From Our Chairperson Cathy Hughes For The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Will blistering Pa. grand jury report on Catholic clergy sex abuse lead to political change?
- The Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away At 76
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, August 16th – PASTOR JOHN GRAY on Get Up Mornings!!!