Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Morgan Freeman and Harvey Weinstein face sex allegations
- All Lanes Reopen After Large Car Fire On Interstate 95 In Philadelphia
- Breaking News: Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape And Sex Abuse In Cases Involving 2 Women
- Your Voice Exclusive: Paul Hetznecker Talks Civil Rights Perspective Of New NFL Anthem Policy
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Your Voice Exclusive: OJ Spivey On The NFL’s National Anthem Policy
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- #TheBig3 – Officers Disciplined In Arrest Of NBA’s Sterling Brown, Federal Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Users On Twitter + More!
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed