Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trump Savors Mueller Victory, But Opens New 2020 Front With Obamacare Fight
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Feds: Avenatti Tried To Extort $20M From Nike
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Republicans Block U.S. Senate Democrats’ Move On Making Mueller Report Public
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Time For The Democrats To Refocus
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Dr. Dre Celebrates His Daughter Getting Into USC ‘On Her Own’
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Three Shots To The Back, How Do You Justify That?’: Philadelphia protesters Show Solidarity In Justice For Antwon Rose
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gospel Artist Le’Andria Johnson Doesn’t Want To Sing Gospel !?
- Barbra Streisand Facing Backlash For Michael Jackson Accusers Comments