Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Wednesday, September 26th, 2018! WITH Erica’s New Video!!!
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In State Prison
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, September 25th, 2018! See ERICA’S New Video!!!
- Dallas Police Say Amber Guyger Has Been Fired
- Need a Job – or a BETTER Job? Temple’s Got You – and it’s FREE! Check THIS Out!
- Voice of Love Episode 4
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- LeBron James and John Legend Team Up
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Galatians 5:22-23
- Michelle Obama Warns That ‘Other Folks’ Still Show Up At The Polls If We Don’t