Erica Campbell and GRIFF tells the story of Jezebel and Ahab. In the story they mention this couple was an evil king and queen, but Jezebel was in charge and always talked down to Ahab. He came home to share with his wife that he wanted to buy her a vineyard, but the sale went wrong.
Jezebel contacted the neighbor that was selling the vineyard and told him if she didn’t get it something bad would happen. He came by and she got him stoned and he passed away. Her husband didn’t know what to say, but a message from God told him that his wife if she didn’t change would be eaten by dogs. Jezebel continued with her ways, fell off a ledge and dogs ate her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Ava Duvernay Is Our Fairy God Mother For 2018
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, Jan. 23rd, 2018!
- ‘Get Out,’ Mary J. Blige & More Rack Up Oscar Nominations
- #TheBig3 – Nick Foles Leads Philadelphia To The Super Bowl Against The Patriots & More!
- Malia Obama And Rumored Boyfriend Live It Up In The Big Apple
- Ericaism: I Know Who I Am [EXCLUSIVE]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, Jan. 22nd, 2018!
- Government Shutdown Extends Into Work Week
- Ciara Dragged On Social Media For Instagram Post About Marriage
- Tracee Ellis Ross Sets The Record Straight: ‘There Were Never Any Threats To Leave Black-ish’