Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 22nd, 2018!
- Voice of Love Episode 8
- Text-2-Win: Tamela & David Mann Tix
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, October 19th, 2018!
- Suraj Sharma Talks About His Role On “God Friended Me” [Audio]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, October 18th, 2018!
- Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van
- President Obama Debunks Your Reasons For Not Voting