Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – A Little Kindness Goes A Long Way
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, April 20th, 2018!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Verletta White Voted As New Baltimore County Schools Superintendent
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, April 19th, 2018!
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks