Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Councilwoman Maria Quinones Sanchez talks soda tax with Solomon Jones
- Solomon interviews DA Larry Krasner
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: SNL And The President
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Six Deaths Of Men Tied To Ferguson Protests Alarm Activists
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Tony Williams To Announce Mayoral Rematch With Jim Kenney
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
- Obama On New Zealand Massacre: We ‘Must Stand Against Hatred In All Its Forms’
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]