Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Your Voice Exclusive: Actress Vivica A. Fox Talks Her New Book “Every Day I’m Hustling”
- Your Voice Exclusive: City Controller Rebecca Rhynhart Talks Plans To Audit Philadelphia’s Parking Enforcement
- Your Voice Exclusive: Former Philadelphia Mayor Wilson Goode Talks His New Book “Black Voters Mattered: A Philadelphia Story” With Solomon Jones
- Chicago police release body camera footage of fatal officer-involved shooting that prompted protests
- Trump meets Putin, predicts they will have an ‘extraordinary relationship’
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- ‘Coupon Carl’ Calls Cops On Black Woman At CVS Because He Believed Her Coupon Was Fake
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, July 16th, 2018!
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role