Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Ava Duvernay Is Our Fairy God Mother For 2018
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, Jan. 23rd, 2018!
- ‘Get Out,’ Mary J. Blige & More Rack Up Oscar Nominations
- #TheBig3 – Nick Foles Leads Philadelphia To The Super Bowl Against The Patriots & More!
- Malia Obama And Rumored Boyfriend Live It Up In The Big Apple
- Ericaism: I Know Who I Am [EXCLUSIVE]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, Jan. 22nd, 2018!
- Government Shutdown Extends Into Work Week
- Ciara Dragged On Social Media For Instagram Post About Marriage
- Tracee Ellis Ross Sets The Record Straight: ‘There Were Never Any Threats To Leave Black-ish’