In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, March 22nd, 2018!
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Congressional District Candidate Dr. Kevin Johnson
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]