In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 14-year-old killed, 3 other boys, man wounded in North Philadelphia shooting
- Trump caved spectacularly to Putin. Here’s what might happen next
- NYPD to DOJ: If you don’t act in Eric Garner death, we’ll start our disciplinary proceedings for cops
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, July 17th, 2018!
- Your Voice Exclusive: Actress Vivica A. Fox Talks Her New Book “Every Day I’m Hustling”
- Your Voice Exclusive: City Controller Rebecca Rhynhart Talks Plans To Audit Philadelphia’s Parking Enforcement
- Your Voice Exclusive: Former Philadelphia Mayor Wilson Goode Talks His New Book “Black Voters Mattered: A Philadelphia Story” With Solomon Jones
- Chicago police release body camera footage of fatal officer-involved shooting that prompted protests
- Trump meets Putin, predicts they will have an ‘extraordinary relationship’
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Procrastination Stops Progress [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com