Still working on some of those New Year’s Resolutions? So is GRIFF, in his prayer today he talked about procrastination. He mentioned that God is putting signs in front of him and the rest of us so we no longer procrastinate.
When we watch “My 600 lb Life” it should make us want to go to the gym, if we don’t clean our house “Hoarders” should make us run to clear things up. These signs make us appreciate what we have as well and make us stop procrastinating.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson “6 Steps For Maintaining Your Mental Health”
- “I Went Back To My Old Job” | Ericaism
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Power of A Plan
- Motivated, Movement and Momentum | Charles Jenkins’ “Faith Walk”
- Charles Jenkins ‘The Harvest Lives In The Small Seed’ | Jenkins-ism
- ‘Madam Money’ Tarra Jackson Talks The Four Financial Languages
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Power of Positive Visualization
GRIFF’s Prayer: A Prayer For Procrastinators [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com