On Faith Walking today Erica Campbell talks about how sometimes people will persecute you for being different or believing in something. She told the story of Steven in the Bible and how he performed miracles and prayed for people. He had people turn against him and he was killed.
Erica spoke about how this is still happening in the world we live in today. To fight those battles we must ask God for help. We also must walk with faith, be strong and know he has us covered. Understand that you are serving a purpose even when you feel you aren’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson “6 Steps For Maintaining Your Mental Health”
- “I Went Back To My Old Job” | Ericaism
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Power of A Plan
- Motivated, Movement and Momentum | Charles Jenkins’ “Faith Walk”
- Charles Jenkins ‘The Harvest Lives In The Small Seed’ | Jenkins-ism
- ‘Madam Money’ Tarra Jackson Talks The Four Financial Languages
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Power of Positive Visualization
- Pastor Touré Roberts Talks “Balance: Positioning Yourself to Do All Things Well” | Fresh Word Friday
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Will Be Persecuted [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com