Gospel singer Koryn Hawthorne chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new song, “Won’t He Do It”. The 19-year-old Louisiana native was a finalist on “The Voice,” and has also made an appearance on The Mary Mary Show. Not only that, but her debut single is featured on the soundtrack for the second season of “Greenleaf.”
Koryn talks about the challenges of staying focused and encouraged as a young person entering the industry. Koryn talks about what she wishes the older generations would understand about her own generation, especially when it comes to making music: “I think we all have the same mission.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Time For The Democrats To Refocus
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Dr. Dre Celebrates His Daughter Getting Into USC ‘On Her Own’
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Three Shots To The Back, How Do You Justify That?’: Philadelphia protesters Show Solidarity In Justice For Antwon Rose
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gospel Artist Le’Andria Johnson Doesn’t Want To Sing Gospel !?
- Barbra Streisand Facing Backlash For Michael Jackson Accusers Comments
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Developers To Team With Rendell To Open Safe Injection Site
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online