When you’re getting ready to start something new, we always ask, what is the first step? Well, Erica Campbell explains in this Ericaism, no matter what you’re up to, the first step is always to seek God. Otherwise, your motivation could be in the wrong place as you move forward. You don’t want to risk finding yourself chasing after somebody else’s calling or purpose, rather than walking in your own.
Before you start evaluating how much money and who to hire and all of that, make sure you know who you are and why you desire what you desire. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Last Minute Gift Guide 2018
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Donnie Mcclurkin Totals Car After Passing Out Behind The Wheel
- First Lady Michelle Obama Adds More Cities To “Becoming” Book Tour
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Wednesday, December 12th, 2018!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, December 11th, 2018!
- [WATCH] NYPD Violently Snatches Black Mother’s 1-Year-Old From Her Arms For Sitting On The Floor
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More