When you’re getting ready to start something new, we always ask, what is the first step? Well, Erica Campbell explains in this Ericaism, no matter what you’re up to, the first step is always to seek God. Otherwise, your motivation could be in the wrong place as you move forward. You don’t want to risk finding yourself chasing after somebody else’s calling or purpose, rather than walking in your own.
Before you start evaluating how much money and who to hire and all of that, make sure you know who you are and why you desire what you desire. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Developers To Team With Rendell To Open Safe Injection Site
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Tainted Philly Police Officers Get Re-Assigned To The ‘Last Place’ They Should Be, Critics Say
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Johnny Doc’ Blasts Case Against Him And Councilman Henon In Bid To Have Corruption Charges Thrown Out
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide