Erica Campbell reads from 1 Thessalonians 5:11 to start off this Faith Walk. The scripture says “therefore encourage one another and build each other up.” In other words, it does not diminish you to support and celebrate others. In fact, the bible instructs us to do so.
Whatever field you’re in, you don’t need to be threatened by the other people doing work. In fact, it’s a good thing for everybody to be building people up. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
- First Lady Michelle Obama Adds More Cities To “Becoming” Book Tour
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Wednesday, December 12th, 2018!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, December 11th, 2018!
- [WATCH] NYPD Violently Snatches Black Mother’s 1-Year-Old From Her Arms For Sitting On The Floor
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Juan And Lisa Winans Talk New Christmas Album “A Little Soul For Christmas”
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 107.9 Isn’t Leaving – We Are Just Now on HD 2 Channel (Learn How To Listen Here)
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard