Lynn Richardson talks about her annual “The Wealth Experience.” The event gathers together a whole bunch of women from all walks of life during the first weekend of the year to connect and plan the year together. They look at money and finances, but also relationships, womanhood, expansion, leadership and more.
Lynn talks about when she was living “check to Monday,” when her paycheck would barely last her through the weekend, let alone to the next paycheck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Isabel Davis Readies To Record In South Africa
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, March 22nd, 2018!
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- Judge Honors Jill Scott’s Prenup, Denies Estranged Husband’s Demands
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- [AUDIO] Solomon Jones Interviews Congressional District Candidate Dr. Kevin Johnson
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]