Bowie’s son Duncan Jones took to Twitter to unveil the joyous moment, noting that he told David the news in a Christmas card a few months ago.
The admission is bittersweet; the legendary rock star died a month ago today at the age of 69 after an 18-month-long battle with cancer.
Cancer has sadly touched the family in other instances as well. Duncan is married to Rodene Ronquillo, a breast cancer survivor, who according to The Huffington Post, was diagnosed on the day they married in 2013.
Ronquillo also joked about the pregnancy on Twitter:
We wish the married couple the best of luck with their bundle of joy.
SOURCE: The Huffington Post, Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty,Twitter
Eternal Love! 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years
1. The gorgeous supermodel and English superstar married in 1992 and have been inseparable ever since.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Both on their second marriage, the connection was cosmic.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Fashion forward couple.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. Young Lovers.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Before KimYe, Hollywood was trying to keep up with these two.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. They took risks together.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. They were fearless together.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. But somehow they remained a normal couple despite the fame.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. They shared years of major success together.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. And managed to look young and vibrant the entire time.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. It's clear that they were madly in love.Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. Their connection was unexplainable.Source:Getty 12 of 15
13. They grew older together.Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Iman admitted to still being fascinated by her husband after all these years.Source:Getty 14 of 15
15. RIP David Bowie.Source:Getty 15 of 15
David Bowie’s Son Reveals His Dad Would Have Been A Grandfather In Touching Message was originally published on globalgrind.com