It’s time to go inside my “Lifestyle Lounge” so that you will come out with tips to help you have more productive days. According to a Yahoo Small Business Advisor, much of a person’s success for the day could depend on how they spend the first 15 minutes of their day.
There are five ways to start a productive day!
1. Stay offline– until at least 10 a.m. because we know it’s too easy to get sucked into the Internet and waste time. I’m guilty of that and will definite try this.
2. Keep the TV off-It can extend your morning routine. I agree. I cringe when my hubby turns the TV on the first thing in the morning.
3. Get some morning exercise– Believe it or not; some stretching, dancing or twisting is fine if you don’t have time for a workout.
4. Don’t answer the phone unless you absolutely have to. -That can be a big distraction and really through you off track.
5. Tackle the easiest work first-Starting the day with something more likely to yield a positive outcome can motivate you for the rest of the day.
Thanks for joining me in the lifestyle lounge where lives are changed!
Source: Yahoo Small Business Advisor
Photo Credit: Facebook