It’s time to go inside my “Lifestyle Lounge” so that you will come out with tips to help you have more productive days. According to a Yahoo Small Business Advisor, much of a person’s success for the day could depend on how they spend the first 15 minutes of their day.
There are five ways to start a productive day!
1. Stay offline– until at least 10 a.m. because we know it’s too easy to get sucked into the Internet and waste time. I’m guilty of that and will definite try this.
2. Keep the TV off-It can extend your morning routine. I agree. I cringe when my hubby turns the TV on the first thing in the morning.
3. Get some morning exercise– Believe it or not; some stretching, dancing or twisting is fine if you don’t have time for a workout.
4. Don’t answer the phone unless you absolutely have to. -That can be a big distraction and really through you off track.
5. Tackle the easiest work first-Starting the day with something more likely to yield a positive outcome can motivate you for the rest of the day.
Thanks for joining me in the lifestyle lounge where lives are changed!
Source: Yahoo Small Business Advisor
Photo Credit: Facebook
Philadelphia-Area Nurse Becomes First Black Woman to Compete in Women’s U.S. Polo Championship
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Wendy Williams’ Rep Questions ‘The Source’ of Host’s Instagram Post
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals