In today’s Yolanda’s Take a woman expresses her husband hasn’t talked to her in three weeks. She wants to know if his “silent treatment” is a form of emotional abuse. Listen to the audio player to hear why Yolanda Adams says it’s not and what steps she needs to take to get to the root of the problem.
Have a question for Yolanda? Submit it to email@example.com to hear it discussed on the show!
Celebs Who Break-Up to Make-Up
1. Teddy and Tina Campbell1 of 17
2. Gabrielle Union-Wade and Dwayne Wade2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson3 of 17
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick4 of 17
5. Chris Brown and Karrueche5 of 17
6. Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower6 of 17
7. Diddy and Kim Porter7 of 17
8. Omar Epps and Keisha Spivey8 of 17
9. Snoop Dogg and Shante9 of 17
10. Rihanna and Chris Brown10 of 17
11. Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun Cook11 of 17
12. Laura Govan12 of 17
13. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Rapper Fabolous and girlfriend Emily B14 of 17
15. Joseline and Stevie J15 of 17
16. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake16 of 17
17. Pink and Carey Hart17 of 17
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!
Yolanda’s Take: Is The Silent Treatment A Form Of Emotional Abuse? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com