Do you think it’s better to get married when you’re young or better to wait a while?
Theses are the Thoughts of our Elements of Inspiration / Praise 103.9 Listeners
1. Smith Wait till you are older
2. Reed Get married when you know that the both of you are ready for the responsibility that a really marriage take to survive.
3. Wilson: Wait on God to send them*
4. Bee: My husband Joseph was 54 when we got married on Valentine’s Day in 1998 and I was 23.
5. Kidd : It depends on the maturity level of the couple.
6. Angie: It depends on the maturity level
7. Ms Good: wait a while.. to avoid identity crisis as a couple
8. PC: it truly depends on the couple and their maturity level at the time of marriage and their understanding of what marriage truly means.
9. Love: when you are older the mindset changes so much in the 20’s
10. Valentine: Wait, I’m living proof.
11. Lolagne: Hind sight is 20/20 its best to wait until you are a little older or at least have some stability and consistency in your life. I think it’s good also to know what’s it’s like to live alone for a while before getting married, too many of us go from mom’s house to our house, just my thoughts.
12. Christian: Does it matter if you plan on spending the rest of your life with them and not just a few years?
13. Hardy: I say when you in your thirty wait until you experience everything out here so you can know what’s it like thats just my opinion!!!!
14. Bigford: Wait!
15. Carter: In my opinion it’s better too get married when you’re both mature, and ready for all the responsibilities as a married couple; age has a small part in it, but isn’t the prime factor.
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Business Contact 856 712 0777
Facebook/Elements of Inspiration Radio Show
Download the fREE Brother Marcus mobile app ANDROID Phones ( BrotherMarcus )