It’s easy to make New Year’s resolutions but keeping them is not! However, if you like making resolutions, there are some ways to help you keep them!
1. Words are powerful. Therefore, if you speak it you gotta believe. Trust the power of your words.
2. Take it easy and don’t make a long list of things to fix all a once. It may help if you pick one attainable goal at a time.
3. Don’t just talk about it, be about it. Just do it!
4. Solo is a no-no! Don’t do it alone. Get you an accountability partner.
5. Don’t get it twisted between a practice and its desired result. For example, losing weight and looking better are different from eating healthier and working out!
6. When you do good on your resolutions, be good to you and take a little time off for good behavior; which can help you stay committed to them over time.
Get more ways to help you keep your New Year’s Resolutions at http://tinyurl.com/ly248sk.
Source: The Wings Of Inspiration