Here are a few safety tips when driving in the Snow.
1. Don’t speed leave yourself plenty of room to stop. If your wheels start to lock up, ease off the brake.
2. Turn on your lights to show visibility to other motorists.
3. Always Keep your lights and windshield clean.
4. Use low gears when driving to keep good traction.
5. Don’t pass snow plows and sanding trucks. The drivers have limited visibility.
Business Contact 856 712 0777
Facebook/Elements of Inspiration Radio Show
Download the fREE Brother Marcus mobile app ANDROID Phones ( BrotherMarcus )