When Jesus asked questions….. what did it Mean?
Jesus asked question for various reasons. It wasn’t always for answers, sometimes it was just rhetorical. Many cases Jesus would ask question for us to examin our own hearts, minds and actions. It’s True that Jesus did care for us. A prime example is when you love some one you want to know what their thinking and feeling. Therefore you ask questions. The Red flag that needs to go up all the Time is when those who clam to love you never ask basic question about your well-being.
Here are a few scripture on the types of question that Jesus asked….
Questions on material possessions:
1. Matthew 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
2. Matthew 6:28 “And why do you worry about clothes?
Questioning: can you do his job on earth:
3. Matthew 20:21 “What is it you want?” he asked. She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.” 22 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” they answered.
Questioning: those that Judge one another:
4. 39. Matthew 7:3-4 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”
Questioning: ones true faith vs Fear
5. Matthew 8:26 He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?”
Take some personal time and study theses scriptures and be blessed..
Remember GOD asks questions about us because he truly cares….
Business Contact 856 712 0777
Facebook/Elements of Inspiration Radio Show
Download the fREE Brother Marcus mobile app ANDROID Phones ( BrotherMarcus )